Public accountants, chartered accountants, financial accounting... in Dubai
AL MAQTARI AUDITING is a very reputable professional firm of Chartered Public Accountants with a membership of the AGN International which is a worldwide association of separate and independent accounting and consulting firms serving business organizations throughout the world. According to International Accounting Bulletin, AGN International is ranked as the 5th largest Accounting Association in the world.
Why choose Al Maqtari Auditing?
Al Maqtari Auditing has been providing quality audit and assurance and other consulting services for the past 20 years to the UAE business community. It includes support services to the Judicial System of the country by providing expert and forensic accounting services, arbitration, trust work and inheritances management.
The firm is registered arbitrators at the various arbitration centers in the UAE.
The firm is registered in all major Free Zones of the UAE and is well equipped to carry out professional services in all Emirates of UAE.
Who forms part of our High-Profile Team?
- Chartered Accountants (ACA/FCA)
- Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA/FCCA)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Information System Auditors (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditors
- Commercial Arbitrators (qualified members of the UK Institute of Chartered Arbitrators)
Al Maqtari Auditing has been approved as a registered PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditor in UAE.
The PCAOB-USA is a nonprofit corporation established by Congress to oversee the audits of public companies in order to protect investors and the public interest by promoting informative, accurate and independent audit reports. The PCAOB also oversees the audits of brokers and dealers, including compliance reports filed pursuant to federal securities laws, to promote investor protection.
Under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, non-U.S. public accounting firms that audit or play a substantial role in the audit of U.S. issuers, brokers and dealers are subject to oversight by the PCAOB. Currently, over 900 non-U.S. audit firms from more than 85 countries have registered with the PCAOB.
Links of Professional Institutes / Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (US)
- Information System Audit and Control Association
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK