AL MAQTARI AUDITING - offshore agency
AL MAQTARI AUDITING is also a registered offshore agent of RAKIA (RAK INVESTMENT AUTHORITY), Government of Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Key Features of an Offshore Company in the RAKIA free zone are:
- No need to visit Dubai to form the company.
- Only one director is required.
- Bank account can be operated in U.A.E.
- Company will be formed in 24 hours once the application forms & MOA are verified by RAKIA.
- For an individual, only utility bill, passport copy and bank reference are required in order to form an offshore company.
- The formation cost is the lowest.
If you require advisory services with regard to offshore company formation and related matters, contact us today.
AL MAQTARI AUDITING is a registered offshore agent of JAFZA (JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE AUTHORITY), Government of Dubai, UAE.
Key Features of an Offshore Company in JAFZA are:
- Requires the shareholders/directors to visit Dubai for incorporation.
- A minimum of two directors is required.
- Bank account can be opened at any bank in U.A.E.
- The company may own properties in Dubai World, Dubai Holdings and Emaar Properties.
- It may take from 5 days to 3 weeks for completing the formation of an offshore company.